In anticipation and celebration of Valentine's Day 2017, the Civic Center Conservancy presents the “Civic Center LOVE” social media contest.
Participants enter by sharing a special romantic memory involving Civic Center Park via Facebook (@denverciviccenter), Twitter (@CivicCenterPark) or Instagram (@civiccenterdenver) with the hashtag #CivicCenterLOVE.
- Entries may include, but are not limited to, couples who met, fell in love, became engaged or shared a special date/experience/memory in Civic Center Park.
- To be entered into the contest, you must tag your post with #CivicCenterLOVE and one of the following: @denverciviccenter on Facebook, @CivicCenterPark on Twitter, or @civiccenterdenver on Instagram.
- Photos or videos are encouraged, but not required.
- The contest will end at 5 p.m. MST on Wednesday, February 15, 2017.
- The Civic Center Conservancy staff will choose a winner at random. Winners will be notified via social media.
- The winning prize is two $10 gift certificates to Civic Center NOSH & POSH (March 9 or April 13); good for use at any Civic Center NOSH & POSH food truck or fashion truck. The vouchers will be available for pick-up at the Civic Center Conservancy booth during the March 9th or April 13th Civic Center NOSH & POSH.
The Civic Center Conservancy reserves the right to deny any entries that include images or language which it deems inappropriate.
The Civic Center Conservancy acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. By entering this contest, participants agree to a complete release of Facebook, Twitter or Instagram from any or all liability associated with this contest.